Venice Boat Show 2020
In 2020 Venice will hold an International yearly exhibition devoted to boating, involving local, national and international partners.
Seat of the Exhibition is the Arsenale, a symbol of the “Serenissima” Republic power and military prowess, the heart of its naval industry. An incomparable, historical context in the centre of Venice, made of a water basin (50.000 sq. metres) and pavilions, with approximately 6.000 sq. metres of space.
During the period of Venice Boat Show there will be many public events scheduled that visitors may experience:
- Entertainment for kids and families
- Possibility to visit the Ships Pavilion
- “Voga alla Veneta” practicing and sailing performances
- Exhibition of “Voga alla Veneta” handicraft
- Boat and sailing races
- Artisanal handicraft and traditional products.
Many conferences, private events, meeting will be organized by exhibitors too.